Family Court of Western Australia


To make a contravention application, you need to file:

  • a Contravention Application (Form 18)
  • an affidavit which states:
    • the facts necessary to enable the court to make the orders you are requesting
    • whether a court has previously found that the respondent contravened the same order, and:
      • the court which made the finding
      • the date and place of the finding
      • enough details of the finding to show it was about the respondent contravening the same order.
  • If you are seeking an order about the contravention of a parenting order: 

Last updated: 2-May-2019

[ back to top ]