Interpreter Services

In line with Federal and State government policy, the Family Court provides court-funded interpreter services for people with limited English fluency or a hearing impairment who need to use the services of the court or have business before the court.

The interpreter services are available for the following purposes:

For details of the policy, download the Interpreter Services Policy below.

To book an interpreter

Last updated: 9-Jul-2014

[ back to top ]