Skip to main content
Family Court of Western Australia
Print page
  • Small Text
  • Medium Text
  • Large Text

What can be done by email

You may contact the Family Court of Western Australia using email to ask for:

  • General information about services of the Court
  • Information about administrative procedures
  • Requests for supply of copies of court documents

When emailing a request for supply of copies of court documents, a scanned signed request form or request letter must be attached to the email (see Requesting Documents page).

If the issues raised by your email are considered to be complex you may be requested to provide your contact details to enable a Court officer to contact you directly to discuss your query.

Last updated: 13-Sep-2013

[ back to top ]

Home |  Privacy |  Copyright & Disclaimer
All contents copyright Government of Western Australia. All rights reserved.